FAQ’s & CONSIDERATIONS
- How many colours are used – we can print up to 3 spot colours using flexographic printing.
- Does your custom printed tape use a flood coated or reverse print?
- Do you require an inverted unwind (tape comes off the roll opposite direction).
- Our lead time is 10 working days from the date your order is signed off. The fastest turnaround time in the UK!
- Payment methods – We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Bacs. credit terms available if approved.
- Our minimum order quantity is just 36 rolls of custom printed tape and 8 rolls of barrier tape. The lowest in the UK!
- Full colour proofs are sent to all our customers before the print process begins.
- We use the pantone matching system just provide your logo or pantone reference and we match it.
- Our in-house design team can assist if you don’t have ‘print ready’ artwork for your tape design.
We take pride in our service, product and delivery, meaning we offer guaranteed satisfaction. Every roll of printed tape we produce is checked for quality and consistency during printing, ensuring your finished tape is to the high standard you expect to market and represent your company and / or brand.
Samples are available on request please email : firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01772 434444
quotation request form
complete the form below with your tape requirements
Why Custom Tape Limited
We have a product for every application if not held stock we are happy to manufacture to your specifications and requirements. If you’re looking for a quality product at unbelievable prices together with rst class customer service, call or email us today. Custom Tape Ltd – UK’s Quickest Lead Times when you have approved the artwork for your bespoke printed tape, we can have your order with you in 7-10 working days. We have the fastest turnaround for bespoke tape printing in the UK! The UK and Europe’s leading manufacturer of printed tape due to our quality materials, service, commitment and honest price promise guarantee.
Some of our amazing customers..
1. Order Received
When we receive your enquiry our quotation is sent within 1 working day.
Our highly skilled designers produce an artwork proof within 24 hours of receipt.
Once your artwork has been approved we will then raise your order on to our systems.
Once your order has been raised we will then produce your printing plates.
With all your paperwork and plates produced your order is ready for production.
6. Quality Control
Once print production is complete all rolls are checked for quality reassurance.
Your rolls are all carefully packaged and wrapped ready for collection by our courier.
Your printed tape order is then collected by our next day courier (UK-mainland only).
Centurion Ind Est,
Company Reg No. 5457578
Printed Adhesive Tape
Custom Printed Labels
Printed Packaging Tape
Laminated and Perforated Tape
Bag Neck Sealing Tape
Pre Printed Tape
Floor Marking Tape
Pipe Marking / Identification Tape
Underground Warning Tape
Printed Barrier Tape
Terms & Conditions
Custom Tape Websites
As we specialise in so many areas of custom printed tape, we have dedicated websites for the individual ranges and uses of our products. All manufactured at our Leyland factory Preston, Lancashire.